.RU

Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says - Summary: The uss victoria has just contacted Avalon Station and is on final approach....

Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



CTO: Acknowledged.



FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

*CEO* Propulsion systems functioning within acceptable parameters?

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



*CMO*: Commander, we have a sick little operations officer on his way to see you.



Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



ALL: All-right, lets get this tub out into space. XO: Commander, are we ready to go?



CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

*FCO* Haven't verified that yet. I'll have a report to you in a few minutes.

CMO_Cmdr_Kriss says:

*CO*: I'll take good care of him.

FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

*CEO* Thank you.

CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

::muttering:: All those flights jockeys care about is banging her around as fast as they can. ::rolling eyes::

Host Hebert says:



COMM: Victoria: This is Avalon Station, 30 seconds to Port Gates.



Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



CO: All departments have checked in sir. At your leisure Captain.



Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



*CMO*: Thanks doc.



CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

::checking out the propulsion systems::

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



FCO: Flight control, clear all mooring and umbilicals.



Host Hebert (Shuttle Bay Doors.wav)



CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

CO: Avalon ops hailing us.

EO_Thumbs says:

:: chuckles as he hears the CEO mumble ::

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



CTO: I heard it Lieutenant.



CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

*FCO* Propulsion systems look good from here. Just take it easy, will ya?

Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



:: nods ::



CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

CO: Aye sir.

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

::looks down his nose at the CTO::

CMO_Cmdr_Kriss says:

::sees Jappic enter::

CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

::dispersing the rest of the engineering team throughout the ship to check on decentralized systems::

FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

*CEO* Thank you. I will try. This isn't exactly a Galor.

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: Should we call up a replacment for Mr. Jappic?

CMO_Cmdr_Kriss says:

OPS: I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hop up here on the bio-bed and we'll check you out.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



CIV: Yes, have his subordinate report to the bridge.



CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

::muttering:: Next he'll be wanting to drag race her across the quadrant.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



FCO: lay in a course for Calder II and engage at warp 5 as soon as we clear the station.



Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



:: gets up and moves to the Science station ::



CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

::starts reading reports and makeing notes::

FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

CO: Aye sir ::finishing leaving dock and moving away from the station::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

*Ens. K'Lumzee* Ensign, please report to the bridge. Commander Jappic is ill.

EO_Thumbs says:

:: monitors the power flow :: CEO: Well.. we got the power for it... It looks like these baby's can manouever... :: looks in awe at the power consumption ::

CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

Thumbs: See what I mean? These babies are still around because they're valuable. They can go when they need to and they're really BUILT.

FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

CO: Station cleared, course set.........engaging at warp 5. ::engages warp engines::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

*CIV* Aye sir.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



FCO: Thank you



CMO_Cmdr_Kriss says:

::Jappic listlessly gets on the bio-bed and I run the medical tricorder over him.::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

::feels the engines rumble as they go to Warp::

Host Hebert says:



ACTION: As the warp starts to take effect, the USS Victoria rolls for a very 'uneventful' trip to Calder II. After about 44.5 minutes, they approach the Calder System.



CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

::starts scanns::

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



CIV: Mr. Moore, at Calder II, I'd like you on the away team.



FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

CO: We've arrived at the Calder system.

CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

::watching as crewman R'Atchet stows the larger gear away::

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



FCO: Mr. Demakh, I want geosynchronous orbit about the planet.



Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



:: begins scans ::



CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: If you feel that is a wise decision, make it so.

FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

CO: Aye sir ::at impulse, moves closer to Calder II::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

FCO: Tell me when were are in orbit.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



CIV: Like I said, I want you to collate all the data we're gonna get. Can you think of a better place, than right in the thick of it.



FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

CIV: Aye sir, should only be a moment longer

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: As you wish Angus.

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

::smiles::

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



XO: Commander, did Dr. Dalottle send us an update on what exactly we're looking for?



CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

Crewman Cahier: Please come here and bring your notebook on the ship's specs and refits.

CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

::scanns the planet::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: Once we reach orbit we should scan for a small amount of Gamma particles.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



::feels uncomfortable under Moore's smile::



FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

::reaches Calder II and enters orbit:: CO/CIV: Geosynchronous orbit achieved.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



XO: You heard the CIV. We are looking for Gamma particles.



CMO_Cmdr_Kriss says:

OPS: It appears that you have a mild case of Arethian flu but we'll get you all fixed up. You'll need to take the next day or so for rest buy you'll perk back up in no time.

Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



CO: I am checking now Sir.



CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: It'll be a dense grouping.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



::nods to CIV::



CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

::comparing the latest refit documentation on the dilithium matrix with the actual crystals::

CMO_Cmdr_Kriss says:

*CO*: Jappic will be fine. I am having take the day or so to rest in his quarters.

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: They will pinpoint the approximate location of the item and is probably a good choice for beam down coordinates.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



*CMO*: Understood, it wasn't the fish juice, was it?



Host Hebert says:



ACTION: Victoria's Scans are showing no life signs. Almost no vegitation. Just ice, mountains, and more ice with snow. The scans however show one major dense area of Gamma Particles. It is apparently deep within the planet of about a depth of 20 meters.



Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



CIV: Right.



FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

::gets nervous at overhearing the CO's question::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: Something the matter Angus?

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



CIV: No... Why you ask?



Host Hebert says:



ACTION: However above that location on the surface, a small temple like building exists with small traces of what appears to be an electric system of some sort.



Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



CO: Sir, scans revel not life forms. But a consentration of gamma particles.



Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



:: looks down at the screen :: CO: At a depth of 20 meters



Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



XO: Send the coordinates to the transporter room, thats where we'll start.



CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: You seem a bit tense.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



XO: 20 meters you say?



CMO_Cmdr_Kriss says:

*CO*: No just a mild case of Arethian flu.

CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

CO: there seems to be a temple with an electrical system sir.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



CIV: I'm fine lad. Trust me.



Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



CO: Yes SIr.



CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

::inhaling deeply and appreciating the many years and many engineers that have worked on this fine ship::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO/XO: That's what we're looking for.

Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



:: nods ::



Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



*CEO*: Ensign Kinsale. You will be needed on planet. Bring gear nessesary for drilling and mining.



EO_Thumbs says:

:: sees the CEO smelling so he attempts to smell and smells the old anti-matter in the air ::

Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



CO: There also seems to be a temple of some type right above the gamma particles on the surface.



CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

*CO* Aye sir.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



*ALL*: All senior officer, report for away team detail.



CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO/XO: According to the prophecy we'll have to beam down outside and pass tests that will allow us passage into the ground. It's best we do not use drills.

CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

::grabbing the gear bag marked "Deep Throat"::

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



CIV: Prophecy, no one said anything about a prophecy.



Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



XO: Understood Mister Moore.



CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: I'm telling you.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



::now really starts to feel tense::



CMO_Cmdr_Kriss says:

::assures Jappic that he will be fine and makes way for away mission.::

Host Hebert says:



ACTION: The planetary sensors read only one possible beam down location outside of the temple. The rest of the locations are reflecting all scans.



CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: Relax Angus. Trust in your crew.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



ALL ON BRIDGE: All-right people, secure or hand off your stations and lets move out.



Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



:: lifts her eyebrow at the read out she is getting ::



CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

::follows the CO::

Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



:: nods at the CO :: CO: Aye Sir.



Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



::notices the XO:: XO: What was that look about, Commander?



Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



:: leaves her station and follows the CO ::



CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

*SEC*: Break out cold weather gear.

CMO_Cmdr_Kriss says:

::has medical gear with her as she reports for the away team mission.::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

XO: Something the matter Commander Serok?

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



::walks onto TL::



FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

::leaves station and heads to transporter room::

Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



CO: Well Sir, there is only one possible beam down point. All other scans are being reflected.



Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



XO: Hmmm, I don't like that.



CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

::follows the CO, PADDs in hand, phaser on his belt, knife in his boot::

CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

CO: I have assined 2 security teams to the AT total of 10 men sir.

CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

::already in transporter room, double-checking gear::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO/XO: It's the prophecy.

Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



CO: Neither do I Captain.



CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

*OPS* You will keep a transporter lock on the AT for as long as possible.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



CTO: Thanks Lieutenant.



FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

::in the TL, waiting for it to stop....as it stops, he notes how much faster it is than on Avalon::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

*CIV* Aye sir.

EO_Thumbs says:

:: grins as he has engineering to himself and is impressed by enginneering... doubts he'll admit it to anyone ::

FCO_Ens_Demakh says:

::makes his way to the transporter room::

CMO_Cmdr_Kriss says:

::steps into the transporter room with other members of the away team.::

CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

CO: I want to beam sec first to secure the area.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



::walks into the TR, nods to the CTO:: CTO: do it.



CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

::can't help checking out the transporter deck plating:: Boy, they just don't make it this solid anymore. ::tapping it a few times::

CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

Er... ::standing up as the Captain walks in::

CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

::Motions the Sec details to the Transporter pad.::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

::hands the CO a little blue pill::

Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



:: Moves to the Transporter pad ::



CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: Take this, you'll need it.

Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



CIV: Mr. Moore? What is this?



CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

*Thumbs* See if you can fix the food replicator in the Captain's Ready Room while I'm gone. And, good luck.

CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

::hands the CO and XO a cold weather parka::

CIV_LtCmdr_Moore says:

CO: Trust me.

CEO_Ens_Kinsale says:

::mentally making a note to check up on that darn replicator later on::

EO_Thumbs says:

*CEO* Again ??.. Sure thing... I'll take care of it Ma'am

Host XO_Cmdr_Serok says:



:: takes parka and checks her tricorder and phaser ::



Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



::looks closely at the CIV, not sure if he can trust him or not, strange feelings::



Host CO_Capt_MacLeod says:



::takes the parka from the CTO, and puts it on::



CTO_Lt_T`Pal says:

::puts on his parka::

EO_Thumbs says:

::checks to make sure the spanner is in the toolbox and heads for the Captain's Ready Room ::

2010-07-19 18:44 Читать похожую статью
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • Контрольная работа
  • © Помощь студентам
    Образовательные документы для студентов.